Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 91 eunos roadster Vspecial

User Info Menu

the one i remember was dark blue or black i think. I heard about him hitting a pole then i saw that the ass end had a big dent in it. I havent seen it for a long time though

User Info Menu

Found out to coilover I ordered a couple weeks ago are back-ordered for another month..... hopefully I can get a different set shipped before the first track day. car currently look like a monster truck

User Info Menu

Yes finally! I still demand more pictures. There aren't many of these in Canada I don't think...The RHD ones that is of course.

User Info Menu

Oh these are JDM miata's basically?
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Nice car man. Miatas rock!
    95 WRX Sold
    96 ITR! Sacrificed to the deer gods
    02 WRX crashed
    98 Impreza RS DD

Fight the Good Fight

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FtGF View Post
    Nice car man. Miatas rock!
    Thank you, thought I would really enjoy this car, Im really happy, even happier then what I expected out of it.

And yes, the Eunos Roadster is Just a Japanese Miata

Front lip should come monday, Going to start tearing the interior out and parting it out to get rid of the boring beige, also got a Nardi Deep corn 330mm on the way . mounting the Fx1 pro directly to the floor without sliders for some nice low mounting and some more headroom to keep my head away from the roll bar when it comes. Ordering BC racing coils by Monday.

also installing a full FlyinMiata butterfly and frame rail brace that I found locally,

User Info Menu

Congrats, are there any spec differences between the JDM and USDM?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Congrats, are there any spec differences between the JDM and USDM?

yeah, its really annoying, the steering wheel is on the wrong side!

User Info Menu

Just joking arround,

The Vspecial was never a North American option, comes with Nardi wood wheel, nardi wood handbrake, nardi wood shift knob. Eunos roadster windblocker, nice strut and spring setup, power windows, fog lights. so only real small aesthetic things. Main reason I got it was it was a low KM solid rust free chassis to have to build up for the track. also a hell of a lot cheaper, by about 5 grand compared to anything LHD in the same condition with out the hardtop.

User Info Menu

Got my suspension in, photos make it look higher then what it looks in person I think.... waiting to get my alignment before I put on the rpf1
    took some more bad iphone photos