Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 91 eunos roadster Vspecial

User Info Menu

Look higher then it is? I think that's almost a perfect height. Wheel rub and the 'stance' fad are stupid...

User Info Menu

Definately dont disagree with you on that

Just saying it looks a bit better in person, got to get ride of the backwards rake thing I have going on....

User Info Menu

Nice Ride!

I too have a JDM eunos Roadster which I picked up last Nov. Its also green as well. My ride is registered on miata.net here:

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=444357

If your getting rid of any of your original stuff (like your steering wheel) let me know. Enjoy your ride!
    Last edited by GregA; 06-05-2012 at 10:49 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jefflin View Post
    Nice Ride!

I too have a JDM eunos Roadster which I picked up last Nov. Its also green as well. My ride is registered on miata.net here:

http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=444357

If your getting rid of any of your original stuff (like your steering wheel) let me know. Enjoy your ride!
    Looks nice, but we can't enlarge the photos there. Hit ten posts, and post it up here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Looks nice, but we can't enlarge the photos there. Hit ten posts, and post it up here.
    Thanks... Will do!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    My ride is currently Miata of the Month here:

miataphiles(dot)ca

Yet this can change as I was MOTM last month and I haven't seem them change it this month LOL

User Info Menu

Make your own thread for your own Miata. You can host photos with the VB image host.

Stuff...What else are you going to do to your car?

User Info Menu

Like your rims, what kind of rim are they
    Just got a miata two weeks ago, but just so stupid burn my clutch

User Info Menu

rims are enkei rpf1 for the nice ones, stock ones are BBS something something something overplayed something

Getting a half cage done right now, allong with a proper alignment and ride height setup. have my swaybar bushings in the maile so I can put on the swaybar that I got that is 3x thicker then the stock front......

After waiting 2 months for my mishimoto rad, I was notified it is on a further delay..... never order from gomiata, ever. worst service I have ever gotten, ordered 1500 in parts and nothing but issues and lies from them.

User Info Menu

Ended up working all summer and never got to do what I wanted with this car. anyways, its up for sale. dont really want to sell it, such a fun car.... but I already ordered something else