Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 91 eunos roadster Vspecial

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Hhahaha... Awesome!
    at $3150 landed who could say no

if its a POS I dont even care, I was going to pay that much in carpet, rear differential, driveshafts, brakes, center console and engine from that year. it it is that bad of a car I will part it out. i think the car is black but it might be British racing green haha
    Last edited by stuff; 04-12-2013 at 12:00 AM.

User Info Menu

Can't say no to deals like that hey!

User Info Menu

The green on the Cosmo's are insanely dark. The one currently listed at RightDrive is green. I'm not allowed to post the link for it or I would

Edit: didn't realize how old this post was. has it landed yet?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA_RAZER View Post
    The green on the Cosmo's are insanely dark. The one currently listed at RightDrive is green. I'm not allowed to post the link for it or I would

Edit: didn't realize how old this post was. has it landed yet?
    its on the boat right now, pretty sure its black now lol. those cars on rightdrive seem way operpriced

A friend of a friend has a cosmos in vancouver, I hope he brings it down to edmonton this summer, such a cool car.
    Last edited by stuff; 05-11-2013 at 08:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stuff View Post
    its on the boat right now, pretty sure its black now lol. those cars on rightdrive seem way operpriced

A friend of a friend has a cosmos in vancouver, I hope he brings it down to edmonton this summer, such a cool car.
    Overpriced? Absolutley, but they are located in Ontario and have to get everything shipped out to them AND make a profit while they're at it. Captive audience to a certain extent. Lots of people don't have the know how to import a car themselves, or find it easier to get it from a dealership and have everything taken care of for them.