Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: What Cars Does Everyone Have?

User Info Menu

Hey jjm long time no see! Life just hits you but we always return to the JDM scene eventually
    Congrats on the XT please share more info and pics! How does your wife like the Fairlady and Forester?
    The Forester XT in the SG5 is one I've been considering too. A lot of guys in the UK feel they are one of the best looking Forester ever.

User Info Menu

Yup we do come back and we bring spouses lololol. She loves the Subie the looks the practicality of it, power the whole package . She mentions she wished we would have bought on sooner but we are very happy with it and how Will was again able to pull out the magic wand. It has 127 625 km's servicing timing belt and pulleys , tensioner , water pump and coolant and new rad /hoses done. And a 5spd too, I think it has a Gnome cat back sounds so sweet. Super clean and tight so so excited. As for the Fairlady Z I traded my Legacy for it about 2 -3 years ago can't remember anyway good car nice cruiser but just could not get the Subie out of my head so since my daughter is getting married next August and they live in Toronto we decided to give our Toyota Matrix XZ to them when they come down next August.

User Info Menu

Yup we do come back and we bring spouses lololol. She loves the Subie the looks the practicality of it, power the whole package . She mentions she wished we would have bought on sooner but we are very happy with it and how Will was again able to pull out the magic wand. It has 127 625 km's servicing timing belt and pulleys , tensioner , water pump and coolant and new rad /hoses done. And a 5spd too, I think it has a Gnome cat back sounds so sweet. Super clean and tight so so excited. As for the Fairlady Z I traded my Legacy for it about 2 -3 years ago can't remember anyway good car nice cruiser but just could not get the Subie out of my head so since my daughter is getting married next August and they live in Toronto we decided to give our Toyota Matrix XZ to them when they come down next August. Will get more pictures up right away.

User Info Menu

36333870_10160557454980029_113006344813936640_o.jpg Scoobie doobie doooo
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

User Info Menu

Was thinking of getting some new wheels and tires for summer cause it comes with Bridgestone winter tires on now. Also going to do other servicing (ie) plugs, front and rear diff fluids and gear oil. Will be using Amsoil.

User Info Menu

Working (used everyday)
    96' Volvo 850R estate
    2006 Citroen C4 coupe (wifes car)
    Not currently running/in storage/not seen for years !
    79' Fiat 126
    81' Renault 4F6
    82 Renault 4F6
    83' Renault 4F6 (may be a theme there !)
    83' Honda Civic Sport (not seen another in the UK)
    96' Volvo 850 T5 estate
    Nowt JDM but working on it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jjm View Post
    Man you are making me jealous I like your attitude I miss my Subaru too especially more. There's just something exciting about them that I have never felt with any other brand or car. It's the feeling of the AWD, boxer engine and turbo combined into a 4-door package that cannot be beat!

William really came through with a nice looking example for you the engine bay looks practically new.

It's also a nice bonus if you get a clean car with winter tires. Our Legacy BH5 wagon came with almost new looking (lots of tread left) winter tires. The thing is that they're usually always DOT in the winter tires and so you basically get a free set of winters and is a great excuse for some UHP tires .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nobananas View Post
    Working (used everyday)
    96' Volvo 850R estate
    2006 Citroen C4 coupe (wifes car)
    Not currently running/in storage/not seen for years !
    79' Fiat 126
    81' Renault 4F6
    82 Renault 4F6
    83' Renault 4F6 (may be a theme there !)
    83' Honda Civic Sport (not seen another in the UK)
    96' Volvo 850 T5 estate
    Nowt JDM but working on it.
    Quite the collection you guys have though! Don't worry we can all help over here with the JDM part to grow the collection

User Info Menu

Yuppers and mama said it was ok too, ahhhh she has Subie love too hahahaha. She was a scooby doo subaru sticker on the rear window as well. Wow what a Subaru can do to people.

User Info Menu

opps wants a Scooby sticker.