Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: What Cars Does Everyone Have?

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jjm View Post
    Yuppers and mama said it was ok too, ahhhh she has Subie love too hahahaha. She was a scooby doo subaru sticker on the rear window as well. Wow what a Subaru can do to people.
    Nice my wife loves Subaru's too !

User Info Menu

Been a long time since I’ve been on here. Got rid of my JDM’s a few years ago due to needing a truck for work. Well the last year I’ve caught the car bug quite badly & recently picked up a 2018 Camaro ZL1.

I’ve decided to come back to the forums because I’ll be looking for a winter car fairly soon. The wife currently drives the ZL to work and once the snow flies it gets parked lol.

BDD7186A-74DC-4106-B73F-F84C0433EAB0.jpeg

User Info Menu

Hey Stokes welcome back to the JDM game! What kind of car are you thinking of?

User Info Menu

Nice can you make a pic thread for us?

User Info Menu

I have ford mustang and Toyota Landcruiser

User Info Menu

Look what followed me home from the auctions yesterday...

User Info Menu

Look what followed me home from the auctions yesterday...2004 GT-B spec 5 speed, going to drive it in Japan and import it when I leave in July.
    Last edited by olivertwisto; 10-19-2018 at 03:41 AM.

User Info Menu

Beautiful wagon!
    - 1996 XI Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 2001 GDB STI WRB, Lachute Power Plant-
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 -
    - 2001 Honda S2000 -

User Info Menu

Wow fantastic Oliver can you get us some more pics and possibly video? I've been considering that series and the wagon too. I've been looking around and it's not clear what the Spec B in the BP5 series has but the price from new is different enough to make me want it . I know one thing are the upgraded pedals, seats (nice fabric I believe) and some other stuff. From what I've seen Bilstein's are standard even on the GT.

User Info Menu

I have a 2000 Honda CR-V. Kind of a pedestrian vehicle compared to everyone else's but I was just looking for a vehicle with low operating costs and the 1st gen CR-V is the best CR-V made. I couldn't find one in Canada that I wanted so this one from Japan came with 57000km. The only modification I have done is put on General Tire Grabber AT2's. It has worked really well to get out to do hiking and fishing.