Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: What Cars Does Everyone Have?

User Info Menu

Wow fantastic Oliver can you get us some more pics and possibly video? I've been considering that series and the wagon too. I've been looking around and it's not clear what the Spec B in the BP5 series has but the price from new is different enough to make me want it . I know one thing are the upgraded pedals, seats (nice fabric I believe) and some other stuff. From what I've seen Bilstein's are standard even on the GT.

User Info Menu

I have a 2000 Honda CR-V. Kind of a pedestrian vehicle compared to everyone else's but I was just looking for a vehicle with low operating costs and the 1st gen CR-V is the best CR-V made. I couldn't find one in Canada that I wanted so this one from Japan came with 57000km. The only modification I have done is put on General Tire Grabber AT2's. It has worked really well to get out to do hiking and fishing.

User Info Menu

Love it! I always wanted a rhd crv, its the only way to go if you want one rust free. Is yours a 5 speed?
    - 1996 XI Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 2001 GDB STI WRB, Lachute Power Plant-
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 -
    - 2001 Honda S2000 -

User Info Menu

It is a 5 speed. My dad had a 98 CR-V for many years with an automatic and the reason he got rid of it was due to the transmission having problems. The autos in the 1st gen are a weak point, but the 5 speeds are solid. It also has few features not in the NA one, power folding mirrors, outside temperature reading in the clock, and automatic climate controls.
    Last edited by jrv128; 10-26-2018 at 12:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Yes good call on the 5 speed, auto are defiantly known for issues in this particular model.

Automatic climate control is always nice, I love mine in the STI.
    - 1996 XI Honda Integra J32, ITR Clone -
    - 2001 GDB STI WRB, Lachute Power Plant-
    - 1992 Honda Civic SI K20a2 -
    - 2001 Honda S2000 -

User Info Menu

Welcome jrv128 +1 nice clean CR-V congrats and welcome to the forums!