Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all Australians

User Info Menu

Welcome again, I'm glad this call finally worked . How did you find us mate?

User Info Menu

I will put the word out around here, as I said Im from Australia.

User Info Menu

ahahahah I just looked at the time I posted this , and then looked at the time is actually is here (09:37) . LOL

User Info Menu

Thanks hotwheels, I hope you'll stick around.

User Info Menu

Bump hotwheels we need more Aussies here

User Info Menu

I'm American but living in Sydney now. I was looking at japan partner to import an R32.. but after finding this site, ( google search japan partner reviews ) I am keen to try my luck elsewhere. If there are any Aussies importing to any of the ports .. would be nice to know what company you're using. Thanks - Ricky.

User Info Menu

Cool, I hope you'll stick around. We really need a good moderator in Australia too. I wouldn't recommend Japan Partner, there are too many consistent reports of issues with them, misrepresentation of the car's condition and them not doing anything about it. I believe they threatened a site who covered the same issue (ironically I think it's one of the few companies not to have threatened me or this site lol).

User Info Menu

Aussie here! just moved to van and imported a 99 GTB Legacy. arrives end of next month hopefully.