Thread: 1999 Kawasaki KDX220R

User Info Menu

Default 1999 Kawasaki KDX220R

Have owned this bike for about three years now, but I need to make some funds available for my car. Will hopefully be buying something similar again soon.

Relatively stock bike. Came with FMF Powercore muffler and airbox lid removed. I believe it has an RK o-ring chain on it. I put an FactoryFX seat cover, factory 909 Handle bars, Acerbis hand guards, and Scott grips and a/m foam filter on it.

Came with a good front tire (Maxxis - Maxx Cross IT). I put the same model of tire on the rear last summer and it really hasn't seen too much use.

Bike runs beautifully. I'm inexperienced with carbs and don't quite know how to get the idle PERFECT. But it was starting first kick until I started playing with the settings. Pulls nice and hard.

Body is about the worst thing about it. Rad covers and side panels are scratched and faded. Tail fender is missing a big chunk from the previous owner attempting a wheelie. Front fender is good. Headlight shroud is cracked. Headlight itself works great. Have tail light, just needs bulb, but is not installed on the bike right now. Can throw in a Moose soft container I bought for this but never installed.

I'm not going to tell you what these bikes are capable of. Either you know their amazing rep or you can google it right now.

Looking for Subaru GC parts or something that I can use for my 1995 Subaru STi.

I prefer text, call if you can't. 2five0-seven1zer0-six2six7

Located in Duncan, BC

User Info Menu

Forgot to add the price. Listed on usedvic for $1800. Special JDMVIP price of $1600.

User Info Menu

Bump

10Chararacters

User Info Menu

On hold. Yay.