Thread: 1993 Toyota Celsior from Sask.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by taylorvw View Post
    Hello Ryan!
    Hi Taylor!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by taylorvw View Post
    Hello Ryan!
    Did you bring your car to stoon for the dodo meet? White evolution 4 there I was drooling over the whole time. Just wondering if that was you.

User Info Menu

That is indeed Taylor.

User Info Menu

Nice looking 180, I'm guessing it was rock solid for reliability in the 6-years you had it?

Celsior is looking nice too and I love the luxury options it has that few cars have (eg. massage). Personally I would raise it just a bit and reduce your camber a bit. How do you drive over speed bumps or up/down any ramps or inclines and how does it handle?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Nice looking 180, I'm guessing it was rock solid for reliability in the 6-years you had it?

Celsior is looking nice too and I love the luxury options it has that few cars have (eg. massage). Personally I would raise it just a bit and reduce your camber a bit. How do you drive over speed bumps or up/down any ramps or inclines and how does it handle?
    The 180 was pretty good, I never really bagged on the car too much. I tracked it a bit but nothing serious. The second year I had it, i got the bottom end of the SR rebuilt. I had GT28R all supporting mods and some other parts that I put on it. It was quick enough and a lot of fun to drive.

As for the Celsior, I have Ksport air-ride. So it is essentially on bags I can raise it up to a safe ride height whenever I like. I don't drive with the car as it is seen in the picture. I was originally just going to buy one of those controllers for the stock suspension but decided I would do it properly. Anyway, it is aired out in that pic for hard parking.

User Info Menu

The amount of SK guys in here is awesome!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

User Info Menu

Looks Awesome noBeit, sly yet so eloquent. I still havent seen the celsior in person :| I must not be driving around enough!
    Last edited by taylorvw; 08-01-2012 at 04:40 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi, I recently bought a celsior and its yet to be landed in Alberta, but I was wondering where you bought your k sport at and what was the price for it? If you dont mind me asking.
    Thanks
    DougJoseph

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dougjoseph View Post
    Hi, I recently bought a celsior and its yet to be landed in Alberta, but I was wondering where you bought your k sport at and what was the price for it? If you dont mind me asking.
    Thanks
    Cool did you get a first gen or a second gen? My kit was like $3200 and I bought it from Sonic Motorsports in the U.S. I found them on vipstylecars or club lexus, can't remember.

Do you have any pics of your Celsior?

User Info Menu

I don't know much about them yet lol but I think it's a second gen ucf21 CF package fully loaded. And no pics yet should be here soon though it's pearl white on grey bottom. Mint 125xxxkms with full service done. What kind of aftermarket stuff can I find for this car? Since it's a 2nd gen people have been saying theirs more parts for it? It's not the face lift model though. Looks like a ucf10 but its a ucf21. If you could point me in the right direction that would be sweet. I'm also on club Lexus but no one helped much on where to find aftermarket parts. Thanks
    DougJoseph