Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorens 1997 Legnum VR4 Type-S

User Info Menu

Haha, thanks guys! I knew this would give Hunter a chuckle! Raja, you are totally correct on that count, it was my legnum on Dereks youtube channel. I love working with.Derek, he's a lot of fun!

User Info Menu

Well, hello there Mr. Wagoon!!!

You haven't been too active on the forum, but it looks like you've still been active with your cars Nice find. It's not one that's on my list, but I'm interested to hear what you think about it. Do you still have the Stagea and the Cresta?

Maybe I missed it, but what's the ETA on this? It'd be nice to meet up with you when you come pick it up

User Info Menu

hey Soren, if you're not a fan off the wood trim, I found an suitable substitute

http://www.drive2.ru/cars/mitsubishi...gnum/ananasik/
    90 Accord EXL-I
    96 Legnum 25ST
    12 Outlander LS

User Info Menu

I got a fun idea! Lets order it, and get Ben to sneak down to the dock before Shaun gets the car and install it...

User Info Menu

...and record his reaction when he picks it up. Post it on dah_hunter's youtube account!
    90 Accord EXL-I
    96 Legnum 25ST
    12 Outlander LS

User Info Menu

Haha, thats great. Stickerbomb it up!. Maybe that one should say jdm as dah hunter haha.
    Last edited by Soren; 09-06-2012 at 04:03 PM.

User Info Menu

I know you told me once, or it was wolf, but what are the high beam bulbs, low beam bulbs, and fog lights? I need to start collecting...

User Info Menu

They are H1s for the reg beam Greg

User Info Menu

Looking good Soren!! Can't wait for you to take me for a rip in it... offroad 4x4 style...

User Info Menu

I sorta answered my own question eventually...

Low Beams H7
    High Beams H1
    Fog Lights H3