Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of my bg5 legacy gtb my96

User Info Menu

Nice, clean engine bay. I've never seen one done in baby blue.

User Info Menu

thanks its called tourqe n teal by dupli color

User Info Menu

What size wheels do you use? and the bolt pattern on our car is 5x100, right.

User Info Menu

yes 5 x100 its best to test fit rims to see if they clear the calipers, and those are 16's lol eventually i want enkei ekm3 18 inch. mine are core racing black diamonds frmo kal tire got them for 100.00 awesome deal.

User Info Menu

Nice leggy man. Mine is not in that kind of shape sadly.

User Info Menu

is that yours in ur pic? the blue one it looks in better condition than mine i have no rust just painting i need to touch up like bumpers from being low to ground and where the wind deflector is on the window mine broke and took some paint off with it. do u have any other pics of ur leggy?

User Info Menu

Yeah, that's mine. More pics from the week I got her here:
    http://forums.jdmvip.com/Diefenbaker..._Legacy-3665-t

My wife tapped someone last week though so the front bumper paint cracked off significantly and there's one little tear in the bumper. And the paint fade that I polished out last summer has returned, so it's not looking as sexy now I'm afraid. With some work (and if I can find a bodyshop or someone to help me with the bumper) I hope to get it back in reasonable shape.

User Info Menu

where u from i know a good paint place in calgary, for custom paint to be mixed its where i got mine cause i redid few parts on my car before. if u have any questions about your car or want any help let me know. i know some good things to get the car running properly

User Info Menu

That's a pretty clean gtb. I was originally planning on a gtb since I'm a big wagon fan...but the 555 blue won me over. I think you have just the right amount of tint on the rear lights. Good choice on the engine bay colours too, keep up the good work.

User Info Menu

thanks and the gtb is awesome lots of power and bigbut yea the tint on the rear came like that from japan same with the tint on the windows. I like to have my cars be somewhat unique thats why i choice that color