Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of my bg5 legacy gtb my96

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker92 View Post
    yes 5 x100 its best to test fit rims to see if they clear the calipers, and those are 16's lol eventually i want enkei ekm3 18 inch. mine are core racing black diamonds frmo kal tire got them for 100.00 awesome deal.
    Thanks, I was planning to buy some 16" steel rims for winter tires, so since you are on the same size, I think I would be ok with this size, and yeah just like you said test fit is a must, dont want to damage my calipers.
    Btw, can you share how do you wire up you DRL, many posts on WRX, but did not see one for legacy yet. Did you change to the DOT light or just keep the JDM one, AFAIK, in AB, they don't require DOT light for OOP

User Info Menu

yea your welcome 16's should be fine for u just dont go any lower i have a hard time with tires on my car cause im on lowered springs. mine are still wired with the jdm ones my car past out of province inspection first try and didnt do anything to it. so in other words i dont know how to wire day times lol. Day times are most of the time built into the headlight like mine are

User Info Menu

wow, this is a fast reply
    Lucky you, I dont know if can be lucky as you were, I think I need to cross my fingers for that.
    Anyway, I think I just have to wait, before I see the car, everything is just prediction.

User Info Menu

lol i try and you should pass fine but the blow off valve venting to atmosphere might not pass idk. you car has day times buy the way your car is pretty much the same as mine. my car also had a 5 inch cannon muffler so loud and it still passed but i have smaller one on now

User Info Menu

new clear indicators put on today with blue led bulb

User Info Menu

That is just begging for a ticket.

User Info Menu

Clear indicator, maybe not.
    Blue bulb, almost definitely.

User Info Menu

no im in calgary and its allowed the only time a cop will be a dick is when ur asking for it, the leds are brighter than stock so thats a positive its easier to see another positive and its nothing compared to people putting on dumb body kits or fart cannons. my car look like how it came off the factory line. i have blue leds in my parking lights aswell never had issues. the only time a cop gave me grief was when i got the car imported and it had a mssive 5 inch exhaust on it i took it to the court office said thats how it came and got the ticket thrown out.

User Info Menu

not to sound like a dick but ive been involved with the police alot and i respect them so they respect me. theres no bylaw i can find about color bulbs unless its underneath the chassis. As long as everything works how it should and doesnt interfere with other drivers its ok, its like when people have hids in non projection housings i rarely see them get a ticket or people with blue hids or pink or yellow ones.

User Info Menu

Actually there is a law. Blue lights are for police vehicles only and being caught with them on your vehicle could result in a ticket.
    Friend of mine was let off with a warning for having blue plate lights, so trust me, it could happen.