Just purchased this 1995 wrx, bought it local with 129,000kms. Previous owner had it imported into Nova Scotia. I believe it was threw jdmconnection. The car came with apexi exhaust, aluminum control arms, tein flex coilovers, version 6 tail lights, clear corner and razo turbo timer.

I didn't have any plans on purchasing another Subaru.. Use to own a 2002 wrx 3 years ago. Anyways, I was on the hunt for another civic a few weeks ago, but stumbled across this wrx. The price was right so I couldn't pass it up.

It's defiantly not perfect. The car was over heating when I bought it. Come to find out the radiator was cracked along the side. From what I have been reading it is a common problem for these models. Also the speedometer is currently not working. So I ordered up a oem replacement rad, and new speed cable from Subaru. Parts should be in Thursday.

So far I haven't done to much to the car, its just been sitting in my garage waiting for parts. I just did a couple little things... carbon wrapped my cluster, changed out the wrx trunk lid for a sti model with wing. Oh and wrapped my fog lights with yellow film.

I got a used set of sti corner blinkers, and climate bezel on the way from Japan. Mine are broken

Anyways enough rambling lol..
PICS!!!!

First day home

I removed the rad last night. Also found a couple vacuum leaks I need to fix.

More pics and updates to follow