Default Sold: 1998/01 Subaru Impreza WRX STi V4

Subaru Imperza WRX STi V4
    1998/01
    111,887km's.
    5 Speed.
    Electric Windows & Mirrors.
    Climate Air-Con.
    Factory Updated Dash/White Dials.
    Factory Momo Leather Sports Steering Wheel with SRS.
    Aftermarket 17" Speedline Alloys.
    Aftermarket Exhaust.
    Timing Belt Replaced @ 99,236km's.

Grade: 3.5

Price:
    SOLD FOB - can ship worldwide from Japan.

or

CA$SOLD Drive Away - includes Shipping & Full Transit Insurance from Japan to Vancouver, Customs Clearance up to the point the vehicle is ready to drive away from the port including all import duties etc paid. Drive away price is an approximate example of what this vehicle would owe you as the final price will vary depending on the exchange rate at the time of purchase. I have also inflated this price as well so there are no surprises.

Our customs clearance agent in Vancouver can also arrange onward delivery anywhere in Canada at the buyers expense.

We can also arrange Halifax Ro/Ro shipping for buyers in Eastern Canada.

We also offer free secure unlimited storage at our office (not at port holding yards) for customers whom are not currently in a position to import their vehicle either due to age of the vehicle or other reason.

Further details, spec and photos of this vehicle can be found here.

All vehicles that we source direct from the auctions for customers as purchase to order (our main business) or offered for sale like this one from our small amount of stock are inspected, test driven and owned by Brave.

We carry out a leak down test on every vehicle we export worldwide. We also bring the cooling system up to Canada spec when exporting during winter months to Canada. This will avoid the cooling system from freezing upon arrival resulting in the high possibility of the heater core splitting due to pressure plus other costly damage.

If you are new to importing, we can help you (at no extra cost) and save you money by referring you to our well established contacts in Canada who many of our private and trade customers have used over the years for arranging their money transfer to Japan, customs clearance through to onward delivery within Canada.

Basically, importing a vehicle from Japan is "simple" and made even easier with our assistance and guidance, advise and help is always free.

Any questions, please contact me direct - mark@braveautointernational.jp

Regards

Mark.

Last edited by Mark; 02-02-2013 at 04:18 AM.

User Info Menu

Wow, that is sick Mark, and a great price. Timing being done already is gold too, 1000.00+ value on top. No luck wished here, this will sell quick!

User Info Menu

Bang for buck i dont see it getting much better than this, glws mark im sure it wont last long!

User Info Menu

Ya I'd say that's a damn good deal.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Thanks guys..... time will tell.

Cheers

Mark.

User Info Menu

Default wow

Mark man....I cant believe what I paid for my version 3 I won't even post it because it's embarrassing!!!

I am getting a supra in a few years and devoting my suby to the winter....

I'm definitely gonna try you out if you do portal searches direct from japan because I like that method of importing...

If this is something you can help with
    braaaapp

User Info Menu

maybe a dumb question, but do these have dccd?

User Info Menu

Some do, only the Type RA and Type R have DCCD.

User Info Menu

Of the Type R's I think only the Type R STi's have DCCD, regular Type R's don't.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanV View Post
    Of the Type R's I think only the Type R STi's have DCCD, regular Type R's don't.

All type R's are STi's.