Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Photos of Brave's Purchase to Order Vehicles

User Info Menu

so many nice cars... so little $

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BenC View Post
    so many nice cars... so little $
    You'd need to have a fortune to buy all the cars posted here but many of them are reasonable IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo4 View Post
    Love the "drastic satan of Mercedes Benz!"

You can tell that car wasn't built in the bible belt.

This thread is a great idea, as sometimes we forget all the options we have to car buying. If you really want a specific vehicle, buying to order looks like a great way to go.
    It seems like a weird translation and maybe a mistake? I wonder if there was an angel approved version made too?
    Good point though there are so many great options out there that some may not know about and some many countries can't import.

Quote Originally Posted by 53RACING View Post
    Lovely S202 there Mark... now in the UK awaiting my collection of it

Welcome to the forums, I beg you to stick around and give us more pics and info about your S202!

User Info Menu

Mark, ever come across any E30 m3?

User Info Menu

I'm quite sure he has I'm just guessing but there's few cars he hasn't seen based on his experience. Hopefully he'll pop in and tell you himself.

User Info Menu

Bump, sorry mate but I have to bug you again for more info and pics.
    How is your S202?

Quote Originally Posted by 53RACING View Post
    Lovely S202 there Mark... now in the UK awaiting my collection of it

User Info Menu

+1 for MOAR pics!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ohm3d View Post
    He's got 2 on his recently exported list, so that's a big affirmative:
    http://www.braveautointernational.jp...mw-e30-m3.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ohm3d View Post
    They come up now and then but they are very expensive now.

I use to buy as many as I could get my hands on for customers in NZ and Australia a few years ago, on average a clean tidy Euro spec 1986-88 model done around 100km's would cost between 800 - 1.1m yen car cost.

Today, the rough ones fetch 1m easy and the good clean ones...... anywhere up to 2m yen and some beyound.

I tried on a clean one a couple of months ago for a customer in Europe, budget was 1.9m car cost and we were out bidded.

Believe it or not..... back in 1998 I paid 450,000yen car cost for my own M3 http://forums.jdmvip.com/Brave_Auto_...65-t#post32740........ told the wife at the time it would be an investment..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    You'd need to have a fortune to buy all the cars posted here but many of them are reasonable IMHO.

It seems like a weird translation and maybe a mistake? I wonder if there was an angel approved version made too?
    Good point though there are so many great options out there that some may not know about and some many countries can't import.

Welcome to the forums, I beg you to stick around and give us more pics and info about your S202!
    Just putting a thread together mate

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark - Brave Auto View Post
    I must admit..... I have never driven one before buying this one. I was that impressed with their performance, I have since brought another one this time for stock which I will not rush getting it up for sale, have to have a little bit of a play first.

The rear wing is standard on them.

Cheers

MB..
    The stock one is in the UK as well now, my mate bought it He has since swapped it for a 22B I love my S202, just in the process of replacing parts and making it perfect