Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of Brave's Purchase to Order Vehicles

User Info Menu

Default Photos of Brave's Purchase to Order Vehicles

Hi Guys,

As some of you know (from experience) my main business is purchase to order (PTO) of vehicles directly from the auctions for customers. These vehicles consist of everyday (Ma & Pa vehicles) through to collector type vehicles and with the permission of my customers I have decided to start displaying photos of their vehicles as and when I get time. I would like to display them all but unfortunately due to time and the fact some customer do not want (I respect their privacy) their vehicle/s publicly displayed around the world on the internet I cannot display them all.

Due to server space on my website and also here on JDMVIP, I will only display a small number of photos along with a link to my FB page where the bulk of the photos will be uploaded for you to view, if you want to view them.

http://www.facebook.com/braveautointernational

The idea is to show case some of the other types of vehicles that I buy and export for customers but never get to be seen by others as they are never placed on my website (only stock vehicles). You may find some of the vehicles boring but also some of interest as they may be coming up to being legal to import to Canada in the future.

I do not know if this is a good idea or not or wether it is of any help to members, it does not take me long to place them on here so I will give it a go.

Regards

Mark.

User Info Menu

Default 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR.

Further photos can be found on our FB page - http://www.facebook.com/braveautoint...2358868&type=3

Last edited by Mark; 11-26-2012 at 01:57 AM.

User Info Menu

I think it's a great idea. Using Facebook is such a great free way to help advertise your business.

User Info Menu

Default 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO-7 GSR

2001 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO-7 GSR.

Further photos can be found on our FB page - http://www.facebook.com/braveautoint...2358868&type=3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    I think it's a great idea. Using Facebook is such a great free way to help advertise your business.
    Yes...... I am trying to keep up with the times....lol.

I do not really know why I am bothing with FB as I am busy as it is.

Cheers

Mark.

User Info Menu

I have liked the facebook posts you have made, great free advertising to for you. cool to see the stuff that hasnt made it to your website!

Really like that GTR.....mind saying the price it whent for, or a range if you dont want to list it on behalf of the customers privacy? think its neat as well to see some of the newer stuff you export that we cant get yet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stuff View Post
    I have liked the facebook posts you have made, great free advertising to for you. cool to see the stuff that hasnt made it to your website!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by stuff View Post
    Really like that GTR.....mind saying the price it whent for, or a range if you dont want to list it on behalf of the customers privacy? think its neat as well to see some of the newer stuff you export that we cant get yet!
    It depends on what condition you want really, accident/repaired (Grade: R, RA, A or B) can be brought for around 2.2m yen, sometimes a bit cheaper. Grade: 4.0 examples (which I prefer to buy) will be around 3m yen. Colour plays a big roll as well, white is the cheapest and black or blue are the more exspesnive colours. Limited models can be very exspesnive.

User Info Menu

Default 1997 (1998 Spec) Merc E55 AMG

1997 (1998 Spec) Merc E55 AMG

This is one of a number of high grade vehicles purchased by us for a Zen Autoworks (Canada) customer as purchase to order.
    First photos are of the vehicle in Japan after arriving at our yard directly from the auction and the next batch of photos were taken in Canada last week by Sean (owner of Zen Autoworks) before Sean presented the vehicle to his customer.

Sean's photos that were taken in Canada are absolutely stunning and shows how superior Zen is as a import broker.

Full photo album can be found on our FB page - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2358868&type=3

In Canada….

Last edited by Mark; 12-05-2012 at 10:16 AM.

User Info Menu

Default 1995 Rover Mini 1.3L Cooper

1995 Rover Mini 1.3L Cooper

This is one of a number of high grade vehicles purchased by us for a Zen Autoworks (Canada) customer as purchase to order.
    First photos are of the vehicle in Japan after arriving at our yard directly from the auction and the next batch of photos were taken in Canada last week by Sean (owner of Zen Autoworks) before Sean presented the vehicle to his customer.

Sean's photos that were taken in Canada are absolutely stunning and shows how superior Zen is as a import broker.

Full photo album can be found on our FB page - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2358868&type=1

User Info Menu

On the Mercedes, do you know why it has little light up bits on the speedo?

Also, that Mini is sweet.