Thread: Legnum VR-4 Accel video

User Info Menu

Default Legnum VR-4 Accel video

So, I took the Legnum out for a quick rip tonight. Not the best quality, but it seems to be around six seconds or so.
    Notes:
    97 Legnum VR-4 Type S with AYC
    Automatic
    TCR on, but I don't note it flashing in the video
    Done in winter, on 50% winter tires, no pre-spool or brakestand, and kind of slippery.

This should whet Greg's whistle (or something else)

This thing feels quite fast (faster than this) suspension is firm, and almost reminds me of my STi's on firmer springs etc. The auto is fantastic, you never feel it shift, and this car feels like a caged beast. Always feels balanced, although, the TCR can interrupt that feeling once and a while.

User Info Menu

I demand HD. Go out and buy a GoPro!

User Info Menu

DUDE, why did you not take me for a rip in this last month! :0 Sounds awesome! I want one now!

User Info Menu

Wow that sounds awesome! Just to clarify again you're saying this is the auto version/260HP and it's a 6-second car? It's crazy that you can get it to redline too or near to it at all. The sound almost reminds me of a boxer engine unless I'm totally crazy today/the sound in the video is not accurate.

How does the transmission feel? Do those TD03's operate in parallel or sequential? How does it compare to a BG5 GT-B with EJ20R?

User Info Menu

did you use the tiptronic shifting or just leave it in drive? i'm suprised as well that the rpm's will go so high if its just in auto.
    90 Accord EXL-I
    96 Legnum 25ST
    12 Outlander LS