Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 94+ GTO prices on Auction for 2012?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsoup View Post
    Mark, of course you are right! i almost have always bought at the bottem of the spectrum and end up with a bottom of the line car. The statistics program I was using with JPCTrade before was pretty good, 3 months previous and had a good idea on what the prices were.

I've been looking for something a bit fancier to replace the WRX with. I see the more desirable GTO's with 6spd 1995+ are quite high priced (3.5+ cars) of 500,000y +++! puts it in the same territory as a GTR, kind of suprising! Ugh I just dont know what to do, I feel like I'm getting old and really desire a nicer interior and smoother ride but still sporty, must be something out there that fits the bill!

Looking forward to checking out Brave's site! if its like everything else you guys do, superb i'm sure!
    Thanks for the nice comment......, if you send me an email I will email you the link to my new site for you to have play around with.

User Info Menu

Email Sent! I always recommend Brave to people looking for the perfect JDM import solution and not hoping/praying/terror of direct from auction RoRo that I've done in the past!

User Info Menu

Mark: You need an "average price of car that Mark would buy" for each car, now THAT would be a useful number.
    That guy from http://www.righthanddrive.ca - Right hand driving news and thoughts

User Info Menu

HaaHaa!! the car I'd buy normally is 200,000y, although the perfect car I'd want is 400,000y and I'd bid and Lose to Mark anyways! The Brave cars I've seen in Vancouver are virtually perfect, they get the finest ones I've ever seen from auction.
    1997 Toyota Celsior UCF20
    2002 Ford F150 5.4 4x4
    2012 Ford Focus Ti Sedan Sport
    97 Cr250R/08 Thundercat 1000

User Info Menu

Look at this nice Z15A and the start price.
    1997 MITSUBISHI GTO MR ツインTB Z15A
    Auction Grade:4
    Mileage:39000