Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3

User Info Menu

Heh, I'm old too ... but I'm level 49 in Halo 4. LOL.

User Info Menu

i bought borderlands 2 and FC 3 the same day and i play borderlands a lot more.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goodveet View Post
    i bought borderlands 2 and FC 3 the same day and i play borderlands a lot more.
    I was looking forward to Borderlands 2 for months and I purchased it during the midnight pre-sale at EB Games and I've had an absolute blast playing it. I'm currently about 40% of the way through my second round and, I'm sad to say, the gameplay is starting to wear on me. You can't really compare the two games, though. They are both FPS, but you play them very differently.

User Info Menu

True, in borderlands I'm dual wielding guns shooting at everything and then in far cry I never have ammo hahah

User Info Menu

You need to go kill some animals and get a bigger ammo pouch!

I find Farcry 3 to be fairly unique(having not played 1 and 2) but I see influences from a variety of other games in it, which is not a bad thing. The storyline was pretty good for a FPS imo, though I agree that the ending was not the best. I think mostly I enjoy the environment and collecting relics/notes/loot.

Borderlands 2 was also a neat game. I'd like to throw it back in and finish it one of these days, as I quite enjoyed playing the co-op.

User Info Menu

Hahaha pretty sure I have the biggest pouch too

User Info Menu

Been finding this game pretty addictive. I have too many on the go (Dishonored and F1 and Forza 4 top the list), however, so have put it away (still have most of the crafting done, and about 4 or 5 missions ha!).

User Info Menu

I'm sure you'll all laugh but the last Farcry I played was about 3-4 years ago on the 360. I think it was Farcry 2.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    I'm sure you'll all laugh but the last Farcry I played was about 3-4 years ago on the 360. I think it was Farcry 2.
    Not really. 3 just came out, and Far Cry 2 WAS the last one before that, I think.

User Info Menu

Just completed the Story mode on the 360, just finishing up all the other quest and stuff now. I really enjoyed the game though.
    Borderlands 2 is next on my list, i hear its good.
    1994 JDM WRX STi(ACROPOLIS LTD EDITION)