Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Far Cry 3

User Info Menu

hahaha i forgot entirely about the game saving feature that was malaria. I remember not caring at all and eventually blacking out from not having any pills. it was pretty dumb though since there is no real punishment. you just wake up in a church and someone tells you where to find them.

User Info Menu

Anyone 100% this game?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dezner View Post
    Anyone 100% this game?
    I got 100% long ago... Took a very long time to get all the relics, but now my tatau has 120 little dots in it! Huzzah!

Also, if anyone is at all intrigued, they just released a patch like two weeks ago that adds an option to reset all of the outposts and adds a higher difficulty level.
    "A boxer engine is like going to Jaime Oliver's restaurant for your lunch, and a normal engine is like going to countrywide for over-boiled vegetables." - Jeremy Clarkson

User Info Menu

Good to know, I think I'll actually play it again now. Was kinda boring with no baddies around.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xanicron View Post
    Good to know, I think I'll actually play it again now. Was kinda boring with no baddies around.
    The switch is at the very bottom of the Gameplay Options screen for some reason... Kinda hard to find
    "A boxer engine is like going to Jaime Oliver's restaurant for your lunch, and a normal engine is like going to countrywide for over-boiled vegetables." - Jeremy Clarkson

User Info Menu

As someone who is several years behind the video game curve, I'm happy to find this old thread. Just about done with FC 2 ... lol.

User Info Menu

Far Cry 3 was pretty good gameplay wise
    I would change the plot