Thread: my new Delica

User Info Menu

Default my new Delica

Its a 91 Mitsubishi Delica 4x4, 2.5L turbo diesel, seats 7, and the back seats can fold down into a bed. It has 176k on the clock, but the engine was replaced, and it has less than 80k on it, and has the crystal-lite roof- quarter windows along the top in the back
    It's riding on near new Firestone a/t's 30x9.5x15, the front is all black bedliner, and a nice touch, it has lightforce's on the front!

It needs some basic maintenance- oil, air, fuel filter change,

my plans are- need to fab up armor to protect the oil cooler and intercooler, they're right under the front, with just the thin metal air ducting to protect it :S, manual hubs for the front, hitch for the rear, fab up a spare tire holder for a full size, as it wont fit underneath in the stock location

now for some pics

User Info Menu

awesome..

I have a soft spot for these Cab over ones..

User Info Menu

yeah, I like their looks more than the new spacegear ones, these look more 'retro' if I will say :P

User Info Menu

Nice rig! I love the white with crystal light roofs!

User Info Menu

little update-

Fuel Filter was replaced, did an oil change, installed a K&N drop in replacement. Also found the rear brake cylinders were shot, and the shoes were done, so have new parts to put in

I've ordered an EGR blockoff kit ( I think its plugged up and shot, so gonna pull it) and a set of procomp 9000 shocks for her, and gonna order up new balljoints, tie rods, ect soon.
    Also on the work order is replace the rest of the fluids: Trans, Xfer case, and diffs

but now for a newer shot, looks no different, but had to have some fun :P

User Info Menu

Looks good! Got anymore of it?

User Info Menu

not really any more newer pics, havent done anything really yet, just the to-from work, and catching up on the maintenance on her, so havent been able to go out and have fun yet

User Info Menu

looks nice, i love delicas. Especially the back, one i sat in had swivel seats.