Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: jdmvip's 1997 Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex Edition

User Info Menu

Thanks the HIDs are stock in these cars and look great IMHO.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

If those headlights are stock I'm surprised more people aren't using them to retrofit.

User Info Menu

How much did your tein cs coilovers cost if you don't mind?
    what spring rates do you have?
    do you know how much ground clearance you have for your front lip at the lowest setting and how much for the highest setting?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bruere View Post
    If those headlights are stock I'm surprised more people aren't using them to retrofit.
    Yes I'm sure they are stock which models do you think people would retrofit them with?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    How much did your tein cs coilovers cost if you don't mind?
    what spring rates do you have?
    do you know how much ground clearance you have for your front lip at the lowest setting and how much for the highest setting?
    They were from Yahoo Japan but basically new condition with manual and even the wrenches.

See my review of the seller here and please contribute there if you buy anything from Yahoo Japan: http://forums.jdmvip.com/Yahoo_Japan...dback-5508-t#3

User Info Menu

I finally did the oil today after 5 seconds of low oil pressure on a warm start.
    Amsoil 10W30 and WIX filter FTW as usual.

I picked up some super cheap but good branded parts for some maintenance. I call the below smart maintenance since the new Moog tierods require the calipers to be removed it is a great time to replace my warped rotors with Centric C-TEK rotors and metallic pads.

This time I also bought a tierod puller to avoid the whacking and smacking games.
    I also bought a heavy 80lb but low-profile 3 ton jack for easy and safe lifting.