Thread: Crystal fogs vs old fogs

User Info Menu

Default Crystal fogs vs old fogs

hey guys, do the crystal fog lights project more than the old fog lights? I'm just wondering if the crystal fog lights would be less likely completely scatter all of the lights. Keeping in mind that I know they are fog lights, but I wouldn't mind a little projection or at least more than the 5-10 feet I'm getting right now.

User Info Menu

Probably pretty similar, a lot of people upgrade to aftermarket fogs such as Hellas if you're looking for a noticeable difference.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VTAKLOL View Post
    Probably pretty similar, a lot of people upgrade to aftermarket fogs such as Hellas if you're looking for a noticeable difference.
    I never thought of the hella upgrade. Hm I suppose a person could even get them to fit in the stock location no?

User Info Menu

Would the fog light mounting kits made for 99-03 wrx work?

User Info Menu

I'm having trouble coming up with any info on using Hella fogs in a JDM. Anyone know where to look for that? Or what one needs?
    This aggression will not stand, man!

User Info Menu

I have hella 500ff mounted in my RA, my brother made up some brackets to mount them in

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleyap View Post
    I have hella 500ff mounted in my RA, my brother made up some brackets to mount them in
    those look really good! Are they better than the old fog lights?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JFimport View Post
    those look really good! Are they better than the old fog lights?
    Not sure, my car never came with fogs