Thread: S14 Silvia. New wheels needed

User Info Menu

Default S14 Silvia. New wheels needed

Hey I have picked up a s14 Silvia with a kouki front. Looking for suggestions on wheels? Anyone have any wheels they like in particular on this car? Car is black any feedback is appreciated and if anyone has any for sale that's even better

User Info Menu

Oh nice!!!!!!! I love S14s, and all Silvias for that matter haha. Since it has the Kouki front end, does it also have that Kouki rear lip???

Not sure what style you're into but I'm more about the drift/stance style cars so that is reflected in the pics haha. Also I came across this forum post of wheels being brought from Japan at decent prices and shipping is around $125. (http://www.mr2.com/forums/mk-2-parts...regularly.html) And this thread has plenty of wheel ideas (http://zilvia.net/f/chat/301737-kouk...hread-577.html)

Anyways, as for wheels what's your budget? I spend a lot of time looking at Silvias, here are some of my favourites: (I don't have anything for sale unfortunately)

This one looks fantastic on 350z wheels:

Cheap MB Battles:

Work Meisters:

Classic Enkei RPF1:

Volk TE37s:
    Last edited by tudorH; 03-16-2013 at 12:59 PM.

1997 Toyota Mark II Tourer V

User Info Menu

Yea I really like all of those budget is around 2000 maybe 2500. Any suggestions on size and width?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jd86 View Post
    Yea I really like all of those budget is around 2000 maybe 2500. Any suggestions on size and width?
    Damn that's a nice budget haha, you can do a lot with that.

Personally, I would get something 17 or 18 inch and width 10/.5 on the back and 9/.5 on the front, that was my plan if I got a Silvia haha. Tire wise I'm not too sure, but definitely something with a mild stretch but not crazy, like the "lip to fender" guys lol.

Does the car have coilovers? Or are you getting some? I think it would look funny at stock height with 18s.
    Last edited by tudorH; 03-16-2013 at 03:07 PM.

1997 Toyota Mark II Tourer V

User Info Menu

Yea the car has tein coilovers

User Info Menu

Looking at the weights the 17s are light. My other car is a g37 and the 20s I have on that weigh close to 30 each

User Info Menu

Nice pics tudor and +1 for using our hosting for them.
    jd86 with your budget it may be practical to go through Yahoo Japan Auctions and pay the huge shipping, otherwise I'd use TireRack and buy the rims with tires installed.

User Info Menu

I looked on tire rack didn't see a lot that I liked