Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my gtr story...

User Info Menu

lol +1 and great followup post icrashlots. It's awesome that your GTR came with so many extras and it sounds quite reliable too.
    Your writing style really let's people get a first hand-taste of the experience of ownership and driving.

I can't wait to see what car you get next and the story behind it!

Cheers

User Info Menu

^ ^ hehe thank you!

i meant to post this with the update, but here's a short vid i made earlier this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1h09nrTRdg

User Info Menu

Funny how u thought they were stock injectors on your last post lol. Why don't u turn up the boost? You got the injectors, pump, getting on a dyno, all you need is an ebc. Waste all the gas now before there's none left
    1998 Mitsubishi Evo 5 GSR

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rzhang View Post
    Funny how u thought they were stock injectors on your last post lol. Why don't u turn up the boost? You got the injectors, pump, getting on a dyno, all you need is an ebc. Waste all the gas now before there's none left
    yeah, i'm dumb sometimes, didn't realise stocks were yellow. not too confident the 20 year old turbos would stand up to too much more boost, i'd rather get it running perfectly first, power will come when i have more $ to make it reliably, this is my summer daily driver, i can't blow it up!

User Info Menu

Looks good!

User Info Menu

Awesome write up man! I always have love for the gtr's!
    DougJoseph

EvoIVOwner Guest

Such a sick car. May very well be getting one for my next car

User Info Menu

Bump do you have any updates or pics for us? I really don't see many GTRs on the road and that's good in a way because only true enthusiasts who respect them still have them IMHO.

User Info Menu

beautiful looking beast !

User Info Menu

Real nice ride bro