Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my gtr story...

User Info Menu

well...it's been a while. sorry for the absence...some things happened, some good, some bad...long story short, my first gtr is no longer with me...and i miss her dearly. due to what should have been a minor fender-bender, my beloved gtr was written off. a strangely angled impact to the left front wheel broke the tension rod and allowed the wheel to be forced back into the wheel well. the force was transferred up the a-pillar, bowing it and wrinkling the roof skin. fml. the only upside to this unfortunate turn of events is that the money from icbc allowed me to buy another r32. and this one...well...it's a bit different. for now, i must leave it at that...please stay tuned for updates, and please accept my apologies for my silence over the last few months. lucky '13 just wasn't a good year...
    i miss my car. while the new arrival will not ever replace her, i hope that we will come to have a similar connection, in time. it may help that we must become extremely intimate before we see the open road together...

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about your car, hopefully your new r32 will be just as great!
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

omg your car is so shiny! ^ ^ thanks for the well wishes!