Thread: R34 Spotted Thread

User Info Menu

Default R34 Spotted Thread

The New R34 Body style is legal this month.. So i figured it deserves its own Spotted thread.. If you see one.. Post it up here..
    Pics or it didnt happen. (But i guess you can still mention it)

User Info Menu

A few months ago we saw one in Richmond.
    I spotted this one in AIS
    1998 NISSAN SKYLINE 25GT TB ER34
    Auction Grade:R
    Mileage:75000

User Info Menu

I spotted this one... he pulled up next to my by Richmond automall... apparently hes an importer lol... It would have been rude to snap a pic of him while talking at a red light probably but I found the car online. A 99 GTT... Sounded real cool but have to say not a fan of the lip spoiler/ different wheels.P1140117.jpg

User Info Menu

I saw that car yesterday at the shop that does my inspections..

the inspector was telling me its a pile of trash.. and has lots of issue.

User Info Menu

Nice spot Kombat did you invite him over here? We need more R34 members!

hunter what issues does the car have and does anyone know who sold and bought the car? Kombat did you see the auction sheet? This kind of stuff is important to know and often becomes useful in the case a company who was thought to be trustworthy proves to be the opposite (that's actually why I started this site and ironically it was partly because of stuff I saw on GTRCanada lol).

I have some updates myself but no pics

I spotted an awesome looking Silvia S15 Spec-R (I believe) with nice rims and a kit in Surrey, BC Canada. The condition looked great and obviously it's got to be one of the first in Canada.

Last weekend I saw a nice 4-Door R34 in Gunmetal gray in Richmond, BC Canada.

User Info Menu

i dont know where the car came from..

its has a bunch of electrical issues the inspector was saying.. all the idiot lights in the cluster are flashing..

User Info Menu

I'm guessing it's a TCV special, straight to port accident car or possibly high grade and the Exporter "didn't notice" these issues .

Aside from that does the car itself run OK or did they not mention about the mechanics?

User Info Menu

judging by the site i found the pics at it wasnt for sale so Im guessing it was bought for someone specific. It seemed to run ok when He took off in a big drift

User Info Menu

This sounds like a highly modified/accident grade car which probably has a lot of extras. It sounds like it needs a lot of work to pass inspection though based on hunter's comments lol.

User Info Menu

no mention about the mechanics..