Thread: FS: Sparco Seats

User Info Menu

Default FS: Sparco Seats

Also from JDM land in my forester came Sparco seats. These are Sparco 00944 (Milano 2) seats with the quick tilt system and lumbar support. It appears these are around $900 brand new. But they are a little faded, need a cleaning, and have some tears in one. I was told approximately $175 to repair it at an upholstery shop. These should fit in any 93-07 impreza I believe as impreza seats are a direct swap into foresters (I just got myself some v8 sti seats hehe).
    Asking $1200

User Info Menu

$900 per seat brand new, and you want $1200 for the pair, correct?

User Info Menu

W(. Your foz came loaded! Im not usually a big fan of racing seats... Jist from a comfort aspect... But those look awesome!

User Info Menu

Yes I gauge they are approximately $900 a seat brand new and I am asking $1200 for the pair. Yes the forester came with goods that cost more than I paid for the car... such a steal of a deal! Unfortunately I just dropped $1000 on a new axle and boot replacements and install, alignment and OOP. Couldn't get the axle out myself and just made things worse. Tired of trying stuff but finally legally registered today! JDM meetup time!

The seats actually aren't bad if you straighten them up, gives you more support, maybe I had them too far back. Less bolstering but I guess they're designed to save weight. They are a lot lighter than sti seats heh.

User Info Menu

Looks like these will never sell unless I list them for $900.
    Come and get them!

User Info Menu

Taking up space in my garage, $800 obo.