Thread: Pacific Coast JDM & JPC Trade Fraud Review Complaint

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Pacific Coast JDM & JPC Trade Fraud Review Complaint

Before I start this review and lay everything out, I want to say I'm disappointed in my experience and how I was treated as a customer when I wouldn't take no for an answer to proving the sale price of my vehicle, and that it is alarming because if it happened to me, it could have happened to anyone who had a negotiated sale. Further, Pacific Coast JDM built their business off our members and its alarming and more disappointing that a Sponsor, let alone a community member would behave this way and commit fraud in what is almost the perfect crime (for those without any inside sources). The other aspect that disappoints me but is somewhat understandable, is human nature, people often look at face-value rather than facts and don't report issues with their Exporter due to a perceived friendship or fear of a backlash, especially if a company is considered reputable and honest.

This review has been a long-time in the making as I've waited months for them to verify and prove the sale price is correct, which it is not. I have given Derek and his Agent many opportunities to come clean, prove the price and explain what really happened. After waiting for 3 months all I received was a poor quality forgery and when I asked for the original they refused to provide it for obvious reasons. Unfortunately my chances and final confrontation were interpreted as threats and resulted in a hostile and aggressive response, and ultimately contact being broken off. I have been warned that it is "unwise" to post this, that there will be "consequences" and that my story is "not believable". With that said, my response to those comments were that it is best to prove me wrong by proving the price so I don't have to post that the price was wrong, which resulted in contact being broken off.

I apologize that what I have below is long but I prefer to keep things thorough and detailed, but essentially it's proof that my vehicle did not go for the price I was told and that fraud has taken place. With that aside, just the things they claimed are impossible to have happened and the behavior and attitude are not consistent with someone who is innocent.

Before you read this, you have to understand what you're reading, the facts and apply those first to see what a big fraud this is. It cannot be limited to me, and further, it would likely apply to his agent and any other company they deal with.

*Each portion of my report will be a separate post for easy reading.
    PS please refrain from commenting for at least 30 minutes while I post everything, after that point feel free.

2013-2017 Update

Derek Weldon of Pacific Coast Auto Imports/Exports Japan finally admitted privately in a recorded phone call that the auction invoice is a forgery and that the price was fraudulently marked up by 100,000JPY as I've posted here despite recruiting people to post false information about this situation when he knew what I posted was true. Derek and friends were asked to remove their false comments and fake accounts from around the web and ultimately ignored a Cease & Desist Order and a lawsuit has been filed (while most of them have been evading service including Derek Weldon). In another lawsuit for damages caused to the vehicle Derek Weldon has also ignored a judgement against him.

Cease & Desist Order that has never been replied to

Lawsuit filed in Supreme Court after Derek Weldon and friends failed to reply or comply with the Cease & Desist.
    To this day none of them have replied to the lawsuit and Derek Weldon and others have taken great lengths to evade service.

Last edited by jdmvip; 04-29-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: update