Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edmonton Skyline meet

User Info Menu

Default Edmonton Skyline meet

Was browsing kijiji and bumped into this add:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ496213775

Nissan skyline meet. SUNDAY June 23

From the add: "Were having another Skyline Meet up. Same place as before Save on Foods parking lot off of 97st Na mayo (Northside) starting around 1pm. Text me so I know your coming because were probably heading for a cruise after words and that way we don't leave without you.

Text ross
    780-660-0255"

I may swing by.
    Last edited by dirtygames; 06-20-2013 at 06:05 PM.

User Info Menu

I met that ross guy before, he told me his gtst got a engine rebuild in japan in 1998. I asked for proof, he showed me the vin plate in the engine bay, and the 1998 he read was actually the CC, at the time i was considering buying it till he showed me that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JamalS13 View Post
    I met that ross guy before, he told me his gtst got a engine rebuild in japan in 1998. I asked for proof, he showed me the vin plate in the engine bay, and the 1998 he read was actually the CC, at the time i was considering buying it till he showed me that.
    That's gold!

User Info Menu

haha, too bad. No swing by then Kinda hoped that we have at least some legit skylines meet around here Well, I am going on Sat to take a ride in rarri at Castrol. Come out, people. It's for a good cause!

User Info Menu

Dont let that guy spoil it for you, im sure there is some pretty awesome people at those meets!, im probably gonna go check it out myself.

User Info Menu

Nice, do you know who's R34 that is? There don't seem to be many around that I know of.

User Info Menu

I have no clue, i havent even seen that one in person yet. Only r34s i saw was at WWL when i picked up my car in the beginning of may.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dirtygames View Post
    haha, too bad. No swing by then Kinda hoped that we have at least some legit skylines meet around here Well, I am going on Sat to take a ride in rarri at Castrol. Come out, people. It's for a good cause!
    They went from $20 a ride last year to $50 this year. Quite the jump!!

User Info Menu

I have no clue, i havent even seen that one in person yet. Only r34s i saw was at WWL when i picked up my car in the beginning of may.
    I think a lot more of the R34s will come in but I also think some may be waiting for the price to drop.

User Info Menu

Was a great meetup. There were about 15 skylines when I left and I was told that more pulled in after I left. Other cars were there too nsx, frs's, evo's etc