Thread: Parts Crossover Thread - Is there one already?

EvoIVOwner Guest

Default Parts Crossover Thread - Is there one already?

I'm looking for as much information on the GC8s as possible, since mine is getting here this coming week.

Any sort of information about USDM parts being able to be used in these JDM Imprezas would be super helpful, but I can't seem to find a thread for this on this site.

Anyone know of any good threads to look at for this sort of info? If there isn't one currently I will certainly help to compile one once I figure everything out over the next few months.

I'm wondering about really simple things like headlights, hood scoops, spoilers, brakes/rotors, etc. Where to get them, which models fit which models, etc.

User Info Menu

We have a lot more info here about the EJ20G but I'm guessing you mean EJ20K for your V4. There's lots of info about brakes for your car though.

If you need anything ask in a new thread here and someone will be able to help and as for parts cross-over I usually reply to the thread with a part# from the Subaru catalogue if it does cross over.

That would be awesome if you could compile something though, we have lots of info but nothing compiled too well I must admit.

Cheers

EvoIVOwner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    We have a lot more info here about the EJ20G but I'm guessing you mean EJ20K for your V4. There's lots of info about brakes for your car though.

If you need anything ask in a new thread here and someone will be able to help and as for parts cross-over I usually reply to the thread with a part# from the Subaru catalogue if it does cross over.

That would be awesome if you could compile something though, we have lots of info but nothing compiled too well I must admit.

Cheers
    Okay fair enough.

Yeah I meant for the EJ20K but info on the G can be helpful sometimes too just because a lot is probably similar.

I guess ill just ask one question at a time as it arises haha. Hopefully after a while ill know enough to make a thread of my own.

User Info Menu

No worries I always try to clarify it because there's so many engines and it can get confusing very quickly when dealing with Subaru. Even EJ20K has its variants of turbos that I think calls for its own thread lol.

User Info Menu

also wonder if there's a cross reference?
    i'm looking for a set of main bearings for ej20k
    rod bearings same as 02 WRX's
    but in main set middle journal bearings are wider
    can be ordered locally but it takes 2-3 weeks to get delivered
    and the price is over $300
    2000 2,5RS stage rally car
    2011 Lexus CT200h - DD
    1990 GT-4 stage rally project

User Info Menu

I don't have an updated Subaru FAST but this info should be in a newer/more complete version.