Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: My Nissan S15 Silvia

User Info Menu

God i love the full Aero kit
    HFX_S15
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S Auto

User Info Menu

Alright so how about an update, yeah?

So she's finally home, safe in my garage. It's been quite the journey from last year, but I'm happy to say that its finished (for the most part). There's still a few things that RD has to do, but they will get done next month.

User Info Menu

Congrats but we need more pics!
    Whoa tell your daughter to park her car more carefully
    My daughter has a similar thing (only it's a wagon) lol.

User Info Menu

HAHA She did a great job parking it tight to the wall, without scratching the car

I'll be sure to take more pictures once I get my insurance slips from my broker. I'm not about to drive around with no insurance. It hasn't been past the corner of my street.

I have had a few things done so far. I've had the alarm installed (should be the first thing anyone does), and I've had the headunit changed from the funky Japanese double din.

To a nicer Alpine Navi double din with BT. The iPod/USB hookup is in the glovebox. I'm trying to keep the interior as clutter free as possible.

I've got a few more interior bits I'd like to add as well. Some I already bought, and some are on their way from Japan.

User Info Menu

I love the factory aero as well .... so lucky the rear valances were in the trunk and already painted the same color and everything.

User Info Menu

Legendary car

User Info Menu

Alright I've been slacking as of late.

So I had installed a few things...

The Alpine Navi headunit (picture was in a previous post), Trust downpipe and elbow, and Reinhard exhaust.

Here's a better picture of it...

So I've been driving it around, and enjoying it so far.

The looks that I get are rather crazy. It's funny watching other people's reactions. Lot's of stop light/gas station questions (which I don't mine).

I really want to get the interior together as it's kinda bland to look at.

So then... I'll need to throw this in...

I paid a pretty penny for it, but I always wanted one, so I just bought it. It took a little bit of time to arrive from Japan as it was ordered directly from Nismo.

Also my shift boot, and knob are a bit worn for wear, so I'll be swapping them out for these...

The ebrake button is really just because I had ordered the other two pieces...

User Info Menu

I have a driver side Bride seat mount for Silvia if you're interested.

User Info Menu

nice looking s15!
    2001 RSTi Project Car // 1998 Turbo GF8 Daily

User Info Menu

Looking sick E! Do you have any new pics and driving impressions for us?