Thread: In need of a banner!

User Info Menu

Default In need of a banner!

Looking for some banner submissions. We will be looking for a banner for the header of the page and the dimensions will be 1600 x 230px. Looking for nice and clean, but also a possible collage of old and new imports from left to right, prefer RHD imports as this is the majority of the vehicles we will be working to import.

Please e-mail rpk2012@gmail.com with any submissions.

User Info Menu

email sent!

Here's my submission for others to see.

The EU stars and green text in the title represent the Euro and Japanese license plates as one, since both places make the best cars (as well as the overwhelming majority of cars) and both are desirable to people. But mostly JDM cars in the banner like you asked and because most seem interested in JDM.

User Info Menu

It's off to a great start guys, does anyone else have a submission?

User Info Menu

I think I have decided that whomever comes up with a banner idea that will work with the site, all submissions will be on a rotation.

User Info Menu

That would be great, maybe what we need is a standard logo in a nice font/design and then have a rotating background behind it (eg. like Maroon's etc..) ?

User Info Menu

That sounds good, but I am no designer haha. Need someone good with editing.