Thread: 1998 Subaru Legacy GT-B for sale

User Info Menu

Default 1998 Subaru Legacy GT-B for sale

Hey Guys,
    I just picked this up in Japan a few days ago for a great price, and I'd love to put someone's name on it! This would be the perfect JDM for our winters in Canada .
    1998 Subaru Legacy GT-B
    -102,000 km. 5spd manual
    -twin turbo EJ20 with 280ps of course!
    -lowering springs
    -aftermarket exhaust
    -aftermarket strut tower brace bar.
    -original auction grade was 3. But it's currently at the shop in Japan and they inspected the unit and found no issues. There is a small rip in the driver's seat, and no stereo unit, but otherwise it's quite clean and a bargain for the price. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the auction sheet.
    -Only $4,700 landed price via direct import.

Last edited by B-Pro Auto Vendor; 09-11-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

Nice looking car. for a good deal.

Cars that are being sold from japan require the auction sheet to be posted..

Once they are landed in Canada and have local Photos to go with the auction sheet is no longer provided.

Here is the auction sheet:

User Info Menu

Thanks Hunter!
    I also have an additional inspection done from
    The exporter available for anybody who is interested.
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

Good thread guys, I just want to mention like hunter said that auction sheets must be included with sales here per the rules. We may also consider changing it for private sales as people should know if the car is an R grade or grade 4 etc... IMHO

User Info Menu

I agree completely, just wasn't aware of the rule.
    The file I had was a .pdf which wouldn't work in the photo stream so that's why I mentioned that I'd e-mail it to any interested party. I'll convert it to an image file for any others I post.

Now if only we could make it a rule for everyone on kijiji to attach their auction sheets when re-selling their cars ha ha! That would sure be nice.

p.s. Anyone who needs the sheet translated just let me know!

Actually I wonder if it would be a good idea for sellers to include a translation with their auction sheets on the ad itself? Because frankly most people can't make out the Japanese inspector comments or the sales points. It may be a good idea. Because for us importers it's free to have that done and not much of a hassle. It's just a thought..
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

The main reason of having the sheet displayed IMO is just so people can judge the car the same way they would judge it as if they were buying it from auction there selves. also it holds people accountable.

Translations i feel should remain optional. anyone that interested enough in buying cars i would imagine should have access to translation.

I think we had decided that once the car lands and is serviced for the OOP inspections for whatever province the Auction sheet really isnt that relevant and it is the sellers choice to show or not.

User Info Menu

Sounds good!

I think it's important to have the sheet translated when buying from Japan. But like you say most serious buyers will ask for that and every good importer/ exporter will provide that to serious buyers.

Good thoughts Hunter! Thanks.
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

Sold to a fellow in the Calgary area!
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca