Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: N3UBIE's V-Limited Build

User Info Menu

No I actually used a gun, and had a quart of 74F (sonic blue mica) paint mixed at CMAX locally. It is basically NAPA's paint and body supplies store. The match is actually pretty close and I am very happy with how things turned out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N3UBIE View Post
    The one side you can see the clear coat damage, but the other side shown cleaned up really nice! I just used Chemical Guy's V36 polish, a white hexlogic pad, and my Porter Cable 7424XP polisher. In all honesty what I used wasn't even all that aggressive, but Subaru paint is pretty soft. For the Land Cruiser I would choose something a tad more aggressive to start things off. Maybe an orange pad and see if that corrects it a bit.
    Great, thanks! I was working with my 7424 on my Aristo on the weekend. I started using a scratch and swirl remover with a white pad, but the clouds went away and the car got too hot, so the product was getting stuck on the paint. I had to abandon and just do a wax.

User Info Menu

Looks great, everything turned out really well. Your trip seemed like a good time, I have never been to a drift event.
    Frig that NSX is beautiful, I would love to import one of those next.
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

I love how that front lip looks. Good job!