Thread: Sold: 1998 Subaru Impreza WRX STi V5 Type RA WRC Limited Edition

User Info Menu

Default Sold: 1998 Subaru Impreza WRX STi V5 Type RA WRC Limited Edition

Subaru Impreza WRX STi V5 Type RA WRC Limited Edition
    126,000km's
    Electric Windows & Mirrors.
    Climate A/C.
    STi Tuned Engine (280bhp).
    Factory Blue STi Front Seats with Logo - Only fitted to the V5 555 WRC Limited Edition.
    Factory Fitted Climate Air-Con.
    Factory Fitted 4 x Electric Windows.
    DCCD (Driver Controlled Center Diff).
    Intercooler Spray - Manual or Auto Mode.
    Leather Momo Sports Steering Wheel with SRS.
    Leather Shift Knob.
    Roof Vent.
    Carbon Front Strut Brace.
    HKS Boost Gauge.
    Aftermarket 16" Gold OZ Racing Alloys.
    Cambelt Replaced @ 93,222km's.

Genuine 555 Subaru WRC Limited Edition.

Build: 0263 of 1000

Very Clean Example of these limited models that are now hard to find in this type of condition.

Grade: 4.0

Price:
    SOLDyen FOB - can ship worldwide from Japan.

or

CA$SOLD Drive Away - includes Shipping & Full Transit Insurance from Japan to Vancouver, Customs Clearance up to the point the vehicle is ready to drive away from the port including all import duties etc paid. Drive away price is an approximate example of what this vehicle would owe you as the final price will vary depending on the exchange rate at the time of purchase. I have also inflated this price as well so there are no surprises.

Our customs clearance agent in Vancouver can also arrange onward delivery anywhere in Canada at the buyers expense.

We can also arrange Halifax Ro/Ro shipping for buyers in Eastern Canada.

We also offer free secure unlimited storage at our office (not at port holding yards) for customers whom are not currently in a position to import their vehicle either due to age of the vehicle or other reason.

Further details, spec and photos of this vehicle can be found here.

All vehicles that we source direct from the auctions for customers as purchase to order (our main business) or offered for sale like this one from our small amount of stock are inspected, test driven and owned by Brave.

We carry out a leak down test on every vehicle we export worldwide. We also bring the cooling system up to Canada spec when exporting during winter months to Canada. This will avoid the cooling system from freezing upon arrival resulting in the high possibility of the heater core splitting due to pressure plus other costly damage.

If you are new to importing, we can help you (at no extra cost) and save you money by referring you to our well established contacts in Canada who many of our private and trade customers have used over the years for arranging their money transfer to Japan, customs clearance through to onward delivery within Canada.

Basically, importing a vehicle from Japan is "simple" and made even easier with our assistance and guidance, advise and help is always free.

Any questions, please contact me direct - mark@braveautointernational.jp

Regards

Mark.

Last edited by Mark; 09-19-2014 at 02:57 AM.

User Info Menu

Wow! O.O Just wow!

User Info Menu

OMG This is one beautiful car! I would sell mine right now to buy it if I could lol!

GLWS
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

Sweet car.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Damn you Canadians.
    2001 RSTi Project Car // 1998 Turbo GF8 Daily

User Info Menu

Yes just amazing and one of the first V5 EJ207s as well and Type RA WRC Limited Edition what more do you want?! I bet there are other hidden extras about the EJ207 Type RA's that may not be well documented (this is a Subaru after all lol).

User Info Menu

cool looking car

User Info Menu

Mark is a genius.....how does he keep coming up with these cars at these prices before anyone else?
    1993 Toyota Celsior Sold
    1996 Hilux Surf Ready for a Rocky Mountain Summer
    2007 Toyota Tacoma
    1992 Delica Sold

User Info Menu

Trade for an Evo V?

User Info Menu

I agree - these limited version 5/6 RA's are exceedingly challenging to find in this condition (for sale in Japan).

The EJ207 performance is just incredible in the GC8 RA chassis (hence the fantastic power to weight ratio). Mild modifications dramatically enhances this.

Whoever purchases this unit will undoubtedly be very satisfied.