Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Importing a MKIV Supra from the US to Canada

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by makinen View Post
    Which province are you importing it to?
    The Provence is Ontario.

User Info Menu

i with everyone else on this, you never find a tt 6 speed in that price range. i saw a LH supra for sale in ontario on supra forums for 22,500. it has high milage at 126000 miles and people were saying it was a great price.

User Info Menu

I don't mind if it's in good condition or not.

User Info Menu

You're better off spending more and getting one in good condition so you have a car you can drive and not just a $20,000 headache.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xWingedDagger View Post
    I don't mind if it's in good condition or not.
    haha what? Don't mind if its in good condition or not... Unless you just plan on abusing it then we understand.

Also, I'd just find the turbo version and go with it as you would probably just end up adding a turbo to yours and it wouldn't be near the car the stock turbo version would be.
    93 GC8A 5spd Graphite Gray Pearl! (SOLD)
    04 SG5 Manual Forester XT
    97 JZX100 5spd Toyota Chaser Tourer V!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Stick View Post
    haha what? Don't mind if its in good condition or not... Unless you just plan on abusing it then we understand.

Also, I'd just find the turbo version and go with it as you would probably just end up adding a turbo to yours and it wouldn't be near the car the stock turbo version would be.
    I meant that I wouldn't mind if I had one that would need some work put into it.

User Info Menu

Is there really such a huge price difference between good and bad condition?
    IMHO a cheap example will cost you much more in the long run.