Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cost of Importing a Car from Japan to BC

User Info Menu

Toyota Alphard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moontory View Post
    Toyota Alphard
    Nice did you get the 2MZ model with 4WD? I was thinking about getting one they look super comfortable and spacious.
    How is the handling and acceleration?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    Nice did you get the 2MZ model with 4WD? I was thinking about getting one they look super comfortable and spacious.
    How is the handling and acceleration?
    2WD 220 horsepower is enough in Vancouver I think. I havenít driven yet, I donít know how to accelerate. And now it seems that the alphard's car is not very good at the auction.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moontory View Post
    2WD 220 horsepower is enough in Vancouver I think. I haven’t driven yet, I don’t know how to accelerate. And now it seems that the alphard's car is not very good at the auction.
    I see do you mean you are still looking buy an Alphard from auction? Generally late spring to the end of the year is slow at auction for cars that us Canadians want (eg. less selection and higher prices).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    I see do you mean you are still looking buy an Alphard from auction? Generally late spring to the end of the year is slow at auction for cars that us Canadians want (eg. less selection and higher prices).
    Yes, I feel that. What is the reason for this?

User Info Menu

I think it has maybe been discussed a long time ago but for whatever reason it looks like people don't sell their cars and buy new cars much during this time of year. Fell free to give me a PM or e-mail if you need some help sourcing a nice quality Alphard.

User Info Menu

I'm new here and need a car JDM from Japan hope anyone can put me through ...?