Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 99' R34 GTR Vspec

User Info Menu

i saw that car go through aution.. looks like a nice car with lots o fnice mods..

price is what i would have expected.. $35 landed ish.. not to bad..

User Info Menu

wow looks really good. I dont think you can compare an r34 to r35. Two totally different cars. IMO neither is better than the other.
    2001 RSTi Project Car // 1998 Turbo GF8 Daily

User Info Menu

I drove the r35 in vegas on race track. I drove stock r32 and shotgun in 600whp r32 here in van.
    r35 is boring as hell compared to r32 skyline gtr. I'd say r34>r35 for looks and fun factor.

User Info Menu

If I had seen that go through auction, you wouldn't have been taking that home.

If I ever see a 2.8L R34 go through I can assure you ill be the winner.

Anyways these cars still sell for tons of money even in Japan, a R34 Nur Spec sold for 67,000 a few days ago lol

User Info Menu

A BNR34 is my next import car for sure. Maybe in a few years once I get a few house projects out of the way.

There's two cars that I REALLY want to own in my life time, and I already own one of them. I honestly I had a mental budget of $40-45K. Anything under that would be golden for me (and add more modding money to the budget).

And lets be real, you'll be hard pressed to find a lot of people who are willing to shell out new car money for a 15+ year old discontinued car, unless your a true enthusiast.