Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: What car is your favorite and why?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan780 View Post
    Out of the cars that I have driven (s13, R32 GTR, 96 WRX and WRX wagon) my favorite for driving has been the s13 by a long shot.

If we are talking about dreams cars the car I would love to drive but I can guarantee will never is a Ferrari F40.
    I just noticed two posts above my post you said Ferrari F40 also ... nice choice !! I believe you either hate it or love it, no in the middle on that car.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post

The MR2 are a very special car IMHO and a lot of car for the money. Do you have a JDM MR2 (sorry if i missed it?).
    I do not actually own one. Hopefully in the not too far future, I have just begun sizing up what is available in Japan, the costs, and all the details of actually getting one to Canada.

User Info Menu

Default heyo

R34 GTR skyline... midnight pearl, need a say more lol

User Info Menu

I like the r33 sky line. The red one off of Wangan midnight, RGO speed shop.

User Info Menu

ultimately though I love my suby, a truly all around good for everything practical made for Canada car, a rally car that can pound pavement too

SUBY LOVE

User Info Menu

Gotta love the Subie sound.

User Info Menu

its so easy to talk youre way out muffler tickets too, lol
    I swear officer, that's not the muffler, that's just what pure unmatched boxer power sounds like

User Info Menu

Point to point Lancia Delta Integrale Evo, why compromise on heritage and rarity

User Info Menu

Subaru Impreza WRX
    1989-1993 Nissan Skyline GTS-T,GTS-4,GTR and R33 GTS-T/GTS-4
    Toyota Mark II Tourer VJZX90 Twin Turbo
    I find your lack of loyalty intriguing. Is it possible to cheer for the Yankees and the Mariners at the same time? I guess.

I used to like car maker ___ until I owned one, drove one, or read reports about them. Fill in the blank with whichever car maker you want.

If I had to choose... Huh. Toyota LC200. Because the LX570's grill is ugly.
    Last edited by JohnScott; 12-03-2015 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Cuz I misspelt some stuff, dude.
    This is my oh-so-unique™ signature. Do not copy it.
    My Blog.

User Info Menu

Default What car is your favorite and why?

My Favorite Car is Ferrari, because all its Features as well as look is Beautiful & Impressive more than other Cars.