Thread: FS: 1997 Version 3 Sti Wagon!

User Info Menu

Default FS: 1997 Version 3 Sti Wagon!

For sale i have a 1997 Subaru Wrx Sti wagon with 105,000kms. Original importer and vehicle hasnt been registered in Canada yet. Car is located in Cranbrook, B.C. At C&S performance where I got some maintenance completeled recently. Maintenance consisted of Timing belt, Water pump and seal, Cam and Crank seals, rear pads and rotors and the fluids were flushed, also sitting on a nice set of winter tires! Price is $6000 firm! Vehicle needs OOP which is reflected in the price im asking! There is no interest for any kind of trades please dont ask! The subaru is in great running condition, and will be a great year round vehicle to the next and first owner in canada. If theres any questions feel free to call/text Doug at 1 403 740 4821.

DougJoseph

User Info Menu

DougJoseph,

Driven by that lot a few times....how many jdm's are for sale there?
    How much for the mini truck?
    1993 Toyota Celsior Sold
    1996 Hilux Surf Ready for a Rocky Mountain Summer
    2007 Toyota Tacoma
    1992 Delica Sold

User Info Menu

I have no idea personally. A friend of mine Craig owns that shop google c&sperformance there should be an inventory section on the website.
    Cheers!
    DougJoseph

User Info Menu

BUMP! Still FS
    DougJoseph

User Info Menu

Bump still forsale. And sorry for no interior pics. Waiting to have some taken so i can upload.
    DougJoseph

User Info Menu

Bump still for sale for some reason..lol
    DougJoseph

User Info Menu

I'm really surprised too and could you add the auction sheet somewhere and I'll put it in the OP for you?