Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M2 WRX/STi (eBay exhaust) Review for the GC8 to GDB series.

User Info Menu

I have a ver6 sti vlimited.
    1999 STI ver6 Type RA Limited 318/2000
    Powerfc, innovative wideband/boost controller, HSD coilovers, tomei dp, JIC ti exhaust.

User Info Menu

Congrats and where are you from? Can we get a pic thread for it?

User Info Menu

Got to get some pics uploaded to photo bucket son I can post them here, I'll get on that.
    1999 STI ver6 Type RA Limited 318/2000
    Powerfc, innovative wideband/boost controller, HSD coilovers, tomei dp, JIC ti exhaust.

User Info Menu

Great to see you haven't sold your original RA, looking good.
    1995 STi Version II

User Info Menu

Just an update but I am still enjoying this exhaust even though I've put almost no mileage on Impreza since the M2 exhaust. I find the exhaust has gotten louder as they all do when breaking in/crap blows out, It sounds great still but I wish it was a tad bit quieter even with the silencer. This may sound silly but I wish I got the smaller tip exhaust from M2 (the straight and non angled exhaust). I guess I'm getting a bit old and like the OEM style look .

User Info Menu

What I may do is end up getting a high-flow cat so it doesn't smell so bad as well.

The car was driven through some deep packed snow and I'm happy to report that the exhaust still seems fine (just a quick peak underneath without lighting but it seems to have held up well).

One thing is I think the fact the DP bracket is not bolted up because it didn't line up creates some shaking and vibration at times.