Thread: 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR. $6,850 !

User Info Menu

Default 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR. $6,850 !

We have an EVO 4 available!

1996 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 4 GSR
    -5spd manual / AWD / Turbo of course
    -113,000km
    -rare blue color
    -timing belt changed at 85,626 km
    -*it does have a ding by the rear left wheel well as you can see in the image. It can be repaired at the body shop in Japan at my expense*
    $6,850 total cleared customs price!

For all your JDM vehicle import needs in Boards Of Canada

B-Pro Auto JDM imports

www.b-pro.ca
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

So it can use a bit of body work. Still a great price. I wish I could own in the US. I would have spent the money on getting it to look like new. They are nice cars.

User Info Menu

this is the cheapest jdm evo I've seen for sale. That dent is a easy fix for any body shop, great price!

User Info Menu

By the way, the dent fix is included in the price.

thanks!
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

Great deal. Wish I were able to import into the US

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B-Pro Auto Vendor View Post
    $6,850 total cleared customs price!
    Sorry for my ignorance....does this mean landed in Vancouver?

Customs are in Canada so you just have to get your OOP and pay the taxes?

Seems like a really good price even though I don't follow Lancers that closely.
    1993 Toyota Celsior Sold
    1996 Hilux Surf Ready for a Rocky Mountain Summer
    2007 Toyota Tacoma
    1992 Delica Sold

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chlopan View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance....does this mean landed in Vancouver?

Customs are in Canada so you just have to get your OOP and pay the taxes?

Seems like a really good price even though I don't follow Lancers that closely.
    B-Pro's prices really are as good as they look. I couldn't believe the price of my BH5 and it showed up exactly as promised (in the condition promised) and the cost was actually about 18 bucks cheaper than the total cleared customs price he quoted me

The only extras I payed above and beyond the price quoted from B-Pro for my car was the tow of the car from the port to my house, the out of province inspection (and any parts you would need to pass that obviously) and about 190 bucks for the balance of the taxes when registering the car.

I had a really hard time wrapping my head around all this when I started this process with B-Pro, but he kept assuring me it was simple and cheap and not to worry. He was totally right and next time I import something with him I will be totally at ease.

Sorry to answer for you Brian, just feel like my input is pretty relevant in this case

User Info Menu

+1 It looks like you answered chlopan's question and it's very helpful when someone like you who's gone through them can answer it too.

I didn't realize B-Pro offered a to your door service which means he arranges customs which is nice for those of us who don't have the time to run around and worry about the paperwork.

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot!
    I appreciate the feedback! That answers it perfectly!
    This EVO 4 just sold to a client here in AB.

thanks a lot for the positive feedback everyone!

-Brian

Quote Originally Posted by rotarygreg View Post
    B-Pro's prices really are as good as they look. I couldn't believe the price of my BH5 and it showed up exactly as promised (in the condition promised) and the cost was actually about 18 bucks cheaper than the total cleared customs price he quoted me

The only extras I payed above and beyond the price quoted from B-Pro for my car was the tow of the car from the port to my house, the out of province inspection (and any parts you would need to pass that obviously) and about 190 bucks for the balance of the taxes when registering the car.

I had a really hard time wrapping my head around all this when I started this process with B-Pro, but he kept assuring me it was simple and cheap and not to worry. He was totally right and next time I import something with him I will be totally at ease.

Sorry to answer for you Brian, just feel like my input is pretty relevant in this case
    Last edited by B-Pro Auto Vendor; 05-14-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

I couldn't believe the price of my BH5 and it showed up exactly as promised (in the condition promised) and the cost was actually about 18 bucks cheaper than the total cleared customs price he quoted me