Thread: R32 sedan automatic to standard swap.. HELP!!

User Info Menu

Default R32 sedan automatic to standard swap.. HELP!!

Hey guys, new here. I have an '89 rb20 r32 sedan. It automatic and I've been wanting to do a standard swap for awhile now. Well yesterday I was given a full engine with wiring harness and ecu plus a standard tranny (minus clutch), so now I can finally do my swap. Only problem is that all I have is the tranny, and I'm lot sure what else I need to do this swap. If anyone has some advice for me or can point me in the right direction of what else I may need, how to do this, where to get parts, all that good stuff it would be greatly appreciated!! Also I'm from Alberta, Canada if that helps any! Thanks guys

User Info Menu

you'll need the clutch pedal, the clutch master/slave cylinders, the hardline & flex line between the master/slave.

User Info Menu

This has been done many times before but I don't know the details. Does the manual mount straight up or is there any custom fitment required?

User Info Menu

www.skylineaustralia.com has tons of info on this sort of thing. Its where I go for all Skyline info
    1997 BMW 328i Motorsport Edition
    1995 Honda Accord Platinum

User Info Menu

They're a great resource Stokes +1 and also GTR Canada is quite useful (though don't trust some of their Sponsors/reviews/friends for importing info.) http://forums.gtrcanada.com/

If someone has more details please link or post them here as we'd like to have this all here for people.