Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New 2015 WRX STi

User Info Menu

Default The New 2015 WRX STi

User Info Menu

Ugly! Looks like a Toyota Camry or Corolla. Subaru has really gone down hill with the styling, it just keeps getting worse every time they change the body.
    1997 BMW 328i Motorsport Edition
    1995 Honda Accord Platinum

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    Ugly! Looks like a Toyota Camry or Corolla. Subaru has really gone down hill with the styling, it just keeps getting worse every time they change the body.
    That front end has a little Evo in it, which is it's saving grace of course

User Info Menu

I would rock it
    @cdmtyper
    2017 Civic Type R FK8 R-01546
    1996 Honda Integra XI J Series Swap ITR Clone

User Info Menu

I hated the looks when it first was revealed but now it has grown on me. I kinda like it and definitely wouldn't say no if I had the opportunity to get one.

The one thing I still can't get used to is the seats!

User Info Menu

I like it!

WRX is generally styled less aggressively than EVO, but this one is finally mean enough, by my taste

The promo video is somewhat lame though, IMO

User Info Menu

I did not like how it looked at first, but after seeing it in person it looks alot nicer than the previous generation IMO. Of course, Subaru kind of itshayed the bed on the STI by putting the EJ25 in the car instead of the new FA engine that is in the WRX. But hopefully this will change in the next few years, and if it does, I might consider getting one myself!

User Info Menu

Hmm, I kind of feel like Subaru is going down hill, they keep playing around too much with the style-why do they keep doing all sorts of weird stuff to it. I like it but I also don't like it. -_-

The promo video could have been better too.

User Info Menu

Hmm thanks for showing me this. I just edited a typo in your title lol.

I'm kind of divided about this, I prefer the JDM GDB STi commercial which showed actual rallies and racing on a course, rather than this new-aged fake hopping/sliding around stuff that some of the other companies started.

With that said it looks better than some of the more recent models, especially the crazy hatchback they did before.

I haven't looked into how it handles and performs compared to other models so I can't much aside from the front-end looks a lot like a newer Legacy/almost BE5 and it seems they've almost fused the two?

User Info Menu

I like it, looks alot better than the previous model imo. With that being said i still think the gc/gd series imprezas were the best looking and raw sports cars of them all. Early 90's - early 00's japanese cars ftw.