Thread: WTB: Legacy GT (BG5) Twin Turbo Solenoid Box

User Info Menu

Default WTB: Legacy GT (BG5) Twin Turbo Solenoid Box

I need to replace a solenoid in my legacy's solenoid box. If I can find a single solenoid for sale I would rather buy that instead of the whole box.

The solenoid in question controls the valve on the intercooler and connects two lines: 1 and 12.

User Info Menu

Do you have the part#? I think this will be hard to find locally and would recommend eBay UK or Yahoo Japan brokerage.

User Info Menu

Can't find a part number or any page that breaks down the solenoid box assembly. I figured I'd most likely be ordering from the UK or Japan but wanted to see if anyone had something kicking around locally.

User Info Menu

Try John at Rocky Mountain Imports. He has a BG5 parting out I'm pretty sure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RawRock View Post
    Can't find a part number or any page that breaks down the solenoid box assembly. I figured I'd most likely be ordering from the UK or Japan but wanted to see if anyone had something kicking around locally.
    Is there any physical part number marked, labeled or stamped on the box itself? Local is always nice but hard to find for a lot of rare items I find .