Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS4 Anyone?

User Info Menu

I got the ps4 and like it. But I am a huge collector haha 500+ games 25+ consoles :P so i buy anything that comes out pretty much. Last of us is fucking spectacular if anyone is looking for a game and hasnt played it
    1994 R32 GTR
    1998 GF8 V4 STI

User Info Menu

IMO they're both great consoles and I for one can't tell the difference between 900 something and 1080. So the sole reason I bought the xbox one was because I've always preferred the offset thumbsticks to the playstations symmetrical layout. Literally the only reason i prefer xbox aha. As for games, I've only really enjoyed FPS and GTA V when it came out (first GTA I ever bought because of the online) bought watchdogs but finished the story line and got bored.. Tried BF4 for the first time when it came out after always playing COD, I fell in love. Apparently it's a lot glitchier than the older versions (according to the internet) but I still would play it 10/10 over call of duty now. I just can't get over how in depth and realistic (compared to COD) it is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmvip View Post
    . I bought PS4 because I thought it was the better system and I feel like it's less virus prone compared to Microsoft.
    That isn't relevant to consoles.

Personally I'll be getting an XB1 when the mood strikes me, maybe when there's a hardware redesign. Not in any rush, tons of 360 games that need to be played yet!

User Info Menu

I have both the PS4 & XB1 and I would have to say I prefer the PS4, for me it has a smoother and easier to navigate OS, more reliable online and I prefer the controller.. Both consoles are amazing though..

User Info Menu

Out of all those points I'd have to say it's interesting that you find the PS4 online more reliable!
    I've never been a fan of the controllers, personally, but know lots of people on both sides of that fence

User Info Menu

I have a PS3, is it worth upgrading to the 4?
    2001 CDM ITR #01-1324
    2018 Civic SI FC3

User Info Menu

I realise this is an old thread but i need to get my post count up and I need a new game haha

Only really playing mgs the phantom pain at the minute ps4 sucks for driving games especially since I'm an offline player which means no need for speed heard it's going to be at least October next year before we even get a prologue version of the new gran turismo too

User Info Menu

My choice is definitely Playstation 4. Although I had Xbox 360 before this game generation is in favour of Sony. I remember when I ordered it the delivery was postponed because I misspelled my zip code in Atlanta. But I checked it again on https://worldpostalcode.com/united-s...eorgia/atlanta and I finally got it.

User Info Menu

I am using this and its really much better than xbox, You wanna buy it? if yes then check on promo codes at Grab the Coupons, because I saw it there on thanksgiving deals, but I dont know about the price, if you need check there.