Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rare Soarer UZZ32 Up for Auction

User Info Menu

Take a look at this page over at Soarer World to learn more about the active suspension. Without any of the UZZ32 being sent to the US or Canada, you would have a hell of a time getting it repaired eh!?
    http://www.soarerworld.com/forum/sho...ive+suspension

User Info Menu

It looks like it, that looks like one hell of a job for a non-gearhead type, but for anyone who can do their own service it must be a very nice smooth ride.

User Info Menu

wow, that was a nice car.

I'd lovvvvve to do the twin turbo upgrade on that.

V8TT

that suspenion is very very ahead of its time.

User Info Menu

V8 TT
    Did you check the GT-Limited I've got up for sale in the vendors section? The air suspension won't cause you headaches like the active, but rather the quiet smoothness of the ride will probably take any aches and pains you have away!!

User Info Menu

NAh, If I wanted a V8 I would want the UZZ32. That car is sick and the active suspension is incredible.

So is the 4 -wheel steering.

If I had that car it would be for Sunday Cruising only.

That car was so ahead of its time.

What other car in 1991 had that body styling, fully loaded leather, active suspension (you set the ride height and then it doesn't matter if you fill the trunk full of bricks or have a 900lb driver and a 100lb passenger it will always level itself out), Built in NAV/GPS, Premium SOund system with subwoofers, Built in TV, TOuch Screen Computer that can calibrate everything including tire size for your speedo, a full air reconditioner system (you could be smoking the fattest cuban cigar with the windows rolled up and no smoke would fill up the cabin, heated seats, memory seats, electric adjustible steering wheel with telescopic adjustment, vibrating mirrors, sunroof, etc, etc. Basically the Soarer UZZ32 was more Lexus then a Lexus.

I would love to have one, but not right now, I cna't afford two soarers and I'll never give up my SOarer TT.

User Info Menu

I knew you'd like this one lol. I wonder if it's possible to retrofit this suspension system to other Soarer's?

Soarer was definitely ahead of its time in many ways and was definitely more Lexus than Toyota.

User Info Menu

I don't think I would want to take this suspension out and put it in another Soarer.

Having a UZZ32, it would be important to make sure it is a numbers matching car. It is very hard to predict where the value of Rare JDMs will go in the future. But if you watch the barret jackson auctions, you see these classic muscle cars selling for outrageous figures. Rarity is the key and a numbers matching car fetches top dollars always.

If I were to buy a UZZ32 (and its not going to happen any time soon) it would be for that purpose. The potential of a dramatic increase in value 20 years from now.

What would be a really interesting thread to start (hint hint) is a list of the rarest JDMS from the 70's to now, the options that made them unique and more rare then the rest, the list price new, the current price of used vehicles and then we can keep tab on these cars and see where they go in value.

The UZZ32 is an obvious one.

what are some others?

the Celica GT Four RC is another

lets get a list going guys.

User Info Menu

prefer 2.5 TT vs 4

User Info Menu

Has anyone ever owned a UZZ32? I heard the suspension can be an issue if it goes bad but it really is advanced feature for its time.