Thread: Incredible deal on a 27,631KM 1997 Subaru Forester turbo 5spd manual! $5,175

User Info Menu

Default Incredible deal on a 27,631KM 1997 Subaru Forester turbo 5spd manual! $5,175

Hello there,

I've got something that is probably going to sell pretty quick.

This is a 1997 Subaru Forester S/TB Turbo.
    Yes, it is an original 27,631 KM.
    It's from a TAA Toyota auction, where the inspectors are quite strict, so despite the markings on the diagram, it's still aesthetically fairly clean overall.
    It has the more desirable 5spd manual transmission, of course with Subaru's Symmetrical AWD system.
    The EJ205 turbo engine makes 250BHP of absolute fun and performance.
    Don't miss your chance to own one of the lowest KM Forester S/TB's you'll ever find, at a price that's nearly impossible to pass up.

$5,175 Total cleared customs price is via direct brokered import and covers everything up to the Vancouver port where you either pick it up and drive the car home, or request B-Pro Auto to arrange further shipping to your door.

For all your JDM vehicle import needs in Canada..

B-Pro Auto JDM imports

www.b-pro.ca
    Last edited by B-Pro Auto Vendor; 05-25-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    B-Pro Auto
    www.b-pro.ca

User Info Menu

Wow what a great deal and insanely low mileage and +1 about TAA.
    I've seen other 3.5 examples above (including a different Forester I had translated-the actual pics didn't show any damage for the most part) from TAA and thought "wow look at all those markings" but they are VERY strict especially compared to say USS which I'm sure would have given the above a 4.