Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower Mainland BC Meet in Surrey, BC this Thursday (June 12th!)

User Info Menu

Default Lower Mainland BC Meet in Surrey, BC this Thursday (June 12th!)

WHEN: Thursday June 12th
    WHERE: SFU Surrey, BC (the 3rd floor, one level down from the very top where we were last time).
    https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...ed=0CDoQrwswAg
    It is basically on the side of Central City Mall, you enter from the bottom and drive up the parking garage until you're almost at the very top.
    TIME: 7:30PM

Hey everyone,

I was talking to JDMVIP and we both though it would be nice to do a summer meet next Thursday, June 12th.

I'm finally back in BC after my training in Moose Jaw, SK and I've seen my new Evo V for the first time after it sitting in my Dad's garage for months.

I'm only in town until June 16th, at which point I will drive back to Saskatchewan to continue training.

I figured it would be nice to meet ll of you, check out your cars and ask some questions while I'm here and have my Evo V as well.
    Last edited by jdmvip; 06-11-2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Updated details for OP
    1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V (Silver) - Sold
    1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V (White)
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R (Matte Orange)
    2004 Subaru Forester 2.5X

User Info Menu

Thanks for getting this started Augustine! I'm down for sure of course . Let's see where people want to meet. I'm fine with the last location or anywhere else that's convenient for most.

I can't wait to see your EVO V and hopefully some others bring their EVO IVs and Vs.

I was thinking 7:30 or 8:00 is a good time to give people to make it over.

User Info Menu

My girl and I will come out if there is going to be a meet. I'd love to see your evo. Show my girl the next car we will be getting! haha

The last location was okay if its just going to be a short notice meet like this I think.

augustine, what kind of training?

User Info Menu

Haha it's a good choice for a JDM car. I'm definitely cool with doing the meet wherever is convenient for most. I'm in Ladner at my parent's place.

I just finished phase 2 pilot training on the Harvard II for the RCAF. I'm going back to start helicopter training in July!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rotarygreg View Post
    My girl and I will come out if there is going to be a meet. I'd love to see your evo. Show my girl the next car we will be getting! haha

The last location was okay if its just going to be a short notice meet like this I think.

augustine, what kind of training?
    Sounds good Greg ....do you want to fix another Aristo during the next meet?

Which EVO are you thinking of getting?

Quote Originally Posted by augustinemonteiro View Post
    Haha it's a good choice for a JDM car. I'm definitely cool with doing the meet wherever is convenient for most. I'm in Ladner at my parent's place.

I just finished phase 2 pilot training on the Harvard II for the RCAF. I'm going back to start helicopter training in July!
    I think we'll be doing it in Surrey again. I'll get the details up once a few more people reply.

It will be great to finally meet and I always enjoy avionics talk (not that I know much but it's quite interesting to me).

User Info Menu

Surrey sounds good to me. Yea it's going to be cool meeting you guys in person

User Info Menu

I just updated the OP and hopefully more people can post their confirmation for tomorrow night (7:30PM SFU Surrey near the top floor of the parking garage).

User Info Menu

Kyleyap and I will be there

User Info Menu

Working

User Info Menu

I wish I could come to this one but I'm working